The DCM’s Museum Guidelines are based on safety, courtesy to all guests, and the mission of the DCM to encourage play and learning through interaction between kids and their grown-ups.
The DCM strives to be an environment conducive to group and individual learning while providing a landscape for smart play and experimentation.
In order to do this and to make your visit as valuable as possible please consider our Museum Guidelines during your visit.
- Kids and their grown-ups stay together. An adult should accompany all children at all times while at the DCM.
- One adult per five children is recommended; for children under 5 years of age, one adult per three children is recommended.
- Parents/chaperones are responsible for the safety and discipline of their children.
- Take turns/share toys: respect your playmates and all toys in exhibits. Remember to share the toys and props within the exhibits.
- Outside food and beverage is not allowed into the Museum with the exception of some children’s special dietary needs.
- Crumbs and exhibits don’t go together: please enjoy your DEcafe food and beverage purchases in the cafe.
- Most Importantly: Play :: Create :: Explore :: Discover Together!